Purse/Bag/Tote Hand made Mexican Ixtle (cactus fiber) Turquoise
- Gorgeous Hand Made Bag from Mexico.
- Height- 11 1/2" (Including handle)
- Length- 11 1/4"
- Deep- 7 1/4" (without handle)
- Wonderful hand made purse is hand woven by Indigenous men and women in the areas around Zacatecas, Mexico.
- There is a leather handle added to the purse to make it easier to hold.
- The leather has been hand cut and hand sewn to the fiber.
- The purse is lined with fabric.
- The purse is hand dyed a beautiful turquoise color.
- Ixtle or tampico fiber is the general name for a hard plant fiber obtained from a number of Mexican plants, chiefly species of Agave and Yucca. Ixtle is the common name of the plants producing the fiber.
- Great gift for yourself or for someone special.