Purse/Bag/Tote Hand made Mexican Ixtle (cactus fiber) Pink
$ 44.99 $ 65.99
- Gorgeous Hand Made Bag from Mexico.
- Height- 12" (Including handle)
- Height- 7 1/4" (without handle)
- Length- 12 1/4"
- Deep/Depth- 7 1/4" (without handle)
- Wide- 3 1/2"
- Wonderful hand made purse has been hand woven by Indigenous men and women in the areas around Zacatecas, Mexico.
- There is a leather handle added to the purse to make it easier to hold.
- The leather has been hand cut and hand sewn to the fiber.
- The purse is lined inside with fabric.
- The fibers have been hand dyed pink to make this purse even more beautiful.
- Ixtle or tampico fiber is the general name for a hard plant fiber obtained from a number of Mexican plants, chiefly species of Agave and Yucca. Ixtle is the common name of the plants producing the fiber.
- Great gift for yourself or for someone special.