New Vase Mexican Folk Art Fernando Solis Collectible Pre Hispanic Monkey Décor
- Beautiful Mexican Collectible Vase/Vessel
- Tall- 10 1/4"
- Wide- 7 1/4"
- Opening- 7 1/4"
- The vase was made by award winner Fernando Solis.
- The vase/vessel was made at the workshop of internationally known ceramicists family Solis- Hernandez, whose ceramics have been made since 1850.
- This gorgeous vase was hand polished with a stone by Fernando.
- The vase has a pre Hispanic monkey on both sides along with other Pre Hispanic symbols.
- The vase has been painted light green in a negative style.
- We will make sure your vase is extremely well packed and insured.