Lithograph Print Mexico Fine Art Collectible Signed Limited Edition S. Kennedy
- Gorgeous Lithograph
- Measurement of lithograph
- Height- 11 1/4 "
- Wide- 13 1/4"
- This amazing lithograph is of "The Port of Ensenada".
- Ensenada is a city in Baja California, Mexico.
- This fun and amusing lithograph shows the famous port where the cruise ships dock. The name of the cruise ship is called "The little Titanic".
- The Plaza Cívica, known as “Las Tres Cabezas” (The three heads), a large plaza in which huge sculptures stand out with the heads of important figures in the history of Mexico: Miguel Hidalgo, Benito Juárez and Venustiano Carranza. (only two are shown).
- The fun part of the lithograph is the celebration of Dia de los Muertos or Day of the Dead. You have skeletons dancing, a band playing, a skeleton driving by, a tourist carriage and the Mexican Flag.
- The colors are bright and were hand painted by Scott.
- The print is signed by Scott.
- Kennedy further enhanced his artistic skill by attending the renowned art school Bellas Artes de Mexico in San Miguel de Allende before traveling to Denmark in search of a traditional wooden boat to restore.
- Kennedy now lives and paints near Ensenada, on the coast of Baja California, Mexico.
- Although, the print is new, there is a small crease on the right upper side of the paper.