Contemporary Textile Necklace Mexican Designer Museum Quality Wearable Art Black
- Artist designed, original handcrafted contemporary art jewelry.
- Measurements of Necklace
- Total Length- 23"
- This exquisite necklace is a choker.
- The material is made of velvet and is sewed over wood balls.
- Vianney Méndez is a brand of contemporary jewelry and clothing made with local materials in collaboration with artisans from Oaxaca.
- Vianney grew up in the Oaxaca City surrounded by wonderful culture and traditions. Her interest in art and crafts started at a young age, which led to studying Industrial and Fashion Design in Italy, Spain and the United States.
- Vianney's wearable art can be found in the best boutiques throughout the world, collectors of fine textile jewelry and museums.
- Vianney was invited to display her necklaces in a German museum.
- Each necklace comes with its own pink or red bag cloth bag.
- What an incredible gift to yourself or for someone special.
- Please note that the display on which the necklace is on is NOT include in the sale.