Wood Niche Mexican Folk Art Religious Rustic Handmade/Painted "Saint Benedict"
- Height- 12"
- Wide- 7 3/4"
- Deep- 2 1/2"
- St Benedict
- Tall- 5 1/2"
- Wide 2"
- Deep- 1"
- This rustic collectible folk art piece was made in Mexico by artisans from Patzcuaro, Mexico.
- Today, St. Benedict is hailed as the father of western monasticism. He is the patron Saint of Europe and of a happy death, and the Holy Father of the Benedictine Order. What would western civilization look like without St. Benedict? It is impossible to say – but for more than one thousand five hundred years monks across the world have carried on his great work forever living his directive, that in all things God may be glorified.
- The niche is very colorful and filled with details.
- The niche and the figurine have all been hand carved.
- There is a wood shell on the top of the box.
- The niche is made of the same wood, which is fir or pinabete fir, pine and other wood.
- These pieces are one of a kind because each artisan hand makes them by hand.
- What a wonderful gift for yourself, as a gift for someone special or for your office.
- We will make sure it is extremely well packed.