- Gorgeous Bronze Wood Hanging Heart with Milagros.
- The heart is 7 1/4" tall.
- It is 5 3/4" wide.
- It is about 1-1/2" thick.
- This wonderful heart is made in Tocuaro, Mexico.
- Each wood heart is hand cut and hand painted by Mexican artisans.
The milagros or religious folk charms are hammered into the wood by hand.
You can see a beautiful Heart in the middle with a Crown next.
- Hand Painted with a rustic Bronze paint.
- Milagros are traditionally used for healing purposes and as offerings in Mexico, the southern US and other parts of Latin America. They are frequently attached to altars, shrines, and sacred objects found in places of worship, and they are often purchased in churches and cathedrals, or from street vendors.
Milagros come in a variety of shapes and dimensions and are fabricated from many different materials. For example, they might be nearly flat or fully three-dimensional; and they can be constructed from gold, silver, tin, lead, wood, bone, or wax. In Spanish, the word milagro literally means miracle or surprise.
- Wonderful gift for your self or for someone special.