Wood Hanging Heart/Milagros Handmade/Painted Mexico Folk Art Silver/Bronze Wings
- Medium Wood Heart with many Milagros.
- Height- 7 1/2" (Measured at wings)
- Wide- 11 1/2"
- Thick- 1 1/2"
- Jose Antonio Mejia Ornelas works along with his sons and daughters in a small work shop. Seeing them work in their shop is an amazing experience. The shop is located along a road leaving Patzcuaro, Mexico
- Every piece of folk art is hand carved then hand painted. Each heart is covered with different kinds of Milagros, made of pot metal and hammered onto the wood.
- This heart has silver/bronze wings. There are Milagros/charms throughout the red heart.
- The flame is a red and silver color.
- The middle of the heart has two children.
- Milagro means “miracle”, and the tiny religious charms are typically used to offer thanks or to request spiritual help for a specific problem.
- The shop is located along a road leaving Patzcuaro, Mexico.
- The heart can be inside your home or outside in your patio/garden.
- The heart does not has a hook on the back, although you can easily add on.
- This beautiful heart will be amazing in your home, office or a wonderful gift for someone special.