Wood Hanging Heart/Milagros Handmade/Painted Mexican Folk Art Taupe/Silver Wings
- Medium Wood Heart with many Milagros.
- Height- 6 1/2" (Measured at wings)
- Length- 8"
- Thick- 1 1/2"
- Jose Antonio Mejia Ornelas works along with his sons and daughters in a small work shop. Seeing them work in their shop is an amazing experience.
- Every piece of folk art is hand carved then hand painted. Each heart is covered with different kinds of Milagros, made of pot metal and hammered onto the wood.
- This heart has gold Milagros/charms throughout the red heart.
- The flame is painted red with a touch of taupe color.
- Milagro means “miracle,” and the tiny religious charms are typically used to offer thanks or to request spiritual help for a specific problem.
- The shop is located along a road leaving Patzcuaro, Mexico.
- The heart can be inside your home or outside in your patio/garden.
- The heart does not has a hook on the back, although you can easily add on.
- This beautiful heart will be amazing in your home, office or a wonderful gift for someone special.