Wood Hanging Green Heart/Milagros Handmade/Painted Mexican Red Wings
- Medium Wood Heart with Red color Wings and many Milagros.
- Height- 7 3/4" (Measured at wings)
- Wide- 11"
- Thick- 1 1/4"
- Jose Antonio Mejia Ornelas works along with his sons and daughters in a small work shop. Seeing them work in their shop is an amazing experience. The shop is located along a road leaving Patzcuaro, Mexico
- Every piece of folk art is hand carved then hand painted. Each heart is covered with different kinds of Milagros, made of pot metal and hammered onto the wood.
- This heart has Red wings. There are Milagros/charms throughout the Green heart.
- The flame is a red and gold color.
- The middle of the heart has a "Sacred Heart" milagro.
- Milagro means “miracle”, and the tiny religious charms are typically used to offer thanks or to request spiritual help for a specific problem.
- The shop is located along a road leaving Patzcuaro, Mexico.
- The heart can be inside your home or outside in your patio/garden.
- The heart does not has a hook on the back, although you can easily add on.
- This beautiful heart will be amazing in your home, office or a wonderful gift for someone special.