Vntg Mexican Paper Mâche/Cloth Group of 8 Musicians Ethnic Collectible Folk Art
- Mexican Paper Mâché and Cloth Musicians
- The figurines are between 11 1/2" to 13 1/2" tall.
- Wide- 6" (measured at Sombrero/Hat)
- This group of musician figurines are holding different instruments... a horn, cymbals, wooden gourd percussion and accordions.
- Please note the details on the all the wonderful figures.
- The musicians are all wearing cloth clothing and huge straw sombreros/hats!
- These vintage figurines were hand made in the state of Jalisco, Mexico.
- Although there are a couple of of missing pieces or some wear, these figurines are great for any collector or just for a lovely decoration for your home.