Vntg Ceramic/Pottery Bird Sculpture w Stand Mexico Folk Art Tomas E. Alvarez #1
Beautiful Ceramic Bird Sculpture
Length- 10 1/4"
Height- 3 1/2"
Thick- 3 1/2"
Height with Stand- 10 1/2"
- This wonderful ceramic bird sculpture was made by Tomas E. Alvarez.
- Tomas studied under Jorge Wilmot (1928 – January 12, 2012) one of the most distinguished Mexican artisans in Mexico.
- Tomas continued perfecting his art until the "Four Seasons" Hotels hired him to create ceramic art exclusively for them.
- The sculpture birds are his interpretation of pre Colombian pottery ceramic art.
- Please note the beautiful colors and details on the head.
- Each bird comes with its own stand.
- His sculptures and other pieces of art are sold through out Mexico, USA and Europe.
- We will make sure the sculpture is well packed.
- This ceramic piece of art will be gorgeous in any home, office or as a gift.