Vintage Nicaragua Ceramic Vase/Pottery Hand Made Signed Folk Art Signed Gallegos
- Beautiful Vintage Ceramic Vase From Nicaragua
- Height- 5" tall.
- Wide- 5"
- Opening- 1 3/4"
- This lovely vase was hand thrown and designed by Danilo and Leovary Gallegos.
- The vase was made in San Juan De Oriente, Nicaragua.
- The vase was brought back from Nicaragua by a professor who traveled through Mexico and South America in the 1960's and 70's.
- The artists have etched out beautiful designs on the top of the vase
- The vase is signed with the artists names, town and country.
- Great for any collector of fine ceramics or for any home.