Vintage Mexican Ceramic Bird, Hand Burnished, Hand Made Huge Original
- THIS BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE AND HAND BURNISHED BIRD is FROM MEXICO.
- These vintage pieces of art are becoming collectors items and can be found in museums.
- The bird is 13" in length from beak to tail. 5 3/4" wide from wing to wing.
The circumference of the body is 22"
- The bird is hand made and hand burnished.
- Minerals and plants have been used as paints. No man made paints are used.
- Fine brushes are used to paint the beautiful designs.
- The colors used are ocher, grey, white and yellow.
- The artisan has painted the wings, tail and other designs.
- The back of the back of the birds shows a bird sitting on a bush surrounded by foliage.