Vintage Ken Edwards Ceramic Cup/Saucer Hand Painted Initialed Folk Art
- Beautiful Vintage Mexican Ceramic Cup and Saucer by Ken Edwards
- The cup is 2 1/2" tall.
- The opening of the cup is 4" wide.
- The saucer is 6 3/4" in diameter.
- This lovely cup and saucer has a wonderful design around the edges.
- The set is from Mexico and has been initialed by Ken Edwards.
- The is a slight flaw in the saucer. It looks to be a crack in the middle of the saucer but it was made while in the kiln.
- This cup and saucer are highly collected.
- What a great addition to any household or collector.