Vintage Palomar Ceramic Swan Mexico Hand Painted/Made Folk Art
- This lovely vintage ceramic swan was handmade probably by an artist from the Ken Edwards Palomar Studio pottery factory in Tonala, Mexico.
- The swan is about 5 1/2" from beak to end of tail.
- It is 2 3/4" wide (at it's widest).
- The height of the swan is 3 1/2". (From front of swan to top of it's head)
- The artist has hand painted the swan with amazing details.
- After all these years, the colors are still bright and beautiful.
- Wonderful addition to any swan/bird collector.