Vintage Ceramic/Pottery Mid-Century Drip Vase Mexico Folk Art
- Gorgeous and Four Color Drip vintage Mid-Century Style Vase.
- Height- 7-1/4"
- Diameter- 6"
- Opening- 3-1/2"
- This beautiful Mexican vase was probably Mold made in the 1960's- 1970's
- The colors are still intense. The vase was hand painted with blues, browns, black and orange.
- The vase was formed in a mold and hand glazes.
- Identified as from Mexico.
- I'm not sure exactly when this vase was made.
- Regardless, this vase is a true collectors find.
- Buy it for your collection, for someone special or for your office.
- We will make sure it is extremely well packed and insured.