Vintage Straw/Wood/Clay Dancer Figurine/Castilo/Tower Folk Art Mexico Folk Art
- Collectible Traditional Mexican Fireworks Dance
- Tall- 13 1/2"
- Wide- 6"
- Length- 6 1/2"
- Wood Stand- 6 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- This vintage handmade dancer is made of straw, clay, wood and a seed.
- The amazing bull face is made of a seed pod along with a clay nose.
- The tower or castillo is made of wood with added ribbons.
- The details are amazing!
- Traditional fireworks display in Oaxaca and other parts of Mexico. They dance with toritos (Bulls) and angels that are loaded with timed fireworks. It is great fun and people love it when the dancers charge into the densest part of the crowd. No one gets hurt. The castillo is a tower that comes at the end and the last firework is a rain of sparks down on the band.
- We will make sure your lovely piece is extremely well packed and insured.
his wonderful piece of Mexican folk art will look amazing in your home, office or as a gift for someone special.