Skeleton/Wood Cello Mexico Folk Art "Day of the Dead" Collectible Pina Figurine
- Wood and cloth skeleton man with Cello
- Height- 7 1/4"
- Width- 4 1/2"
- Platform- 5" x 4"
- This remarkable and rustic figurine is a skeleton man holding a cello.
- This was made by self taught Mr. Busmaro Pina from Morelia, Mexico.
- He grew up going to "Dia de Los Muertos" or "Day of the Dead" to Janitzio, an island in Lake Pasquaro.
- People have been burying their love ones on the island for many, many generations.
- Each of his canoes or figurines are hand carved with local wood (copal), along with acrylic paints, wire and glue.
- Great gift for someone special or for your own collection.