Skeleton Hand Made/Paint Mexico Folk Art "Day of the Dead" Décor "The Lawyer"
- Wonderful Rustic Mixed Media/ Wood Skeleton
- Height- 7 1/4" (including Skeleton)
- Thick/Deep- 5"
- Wide- 3 1/2"
- This rustic hand carved, hand made, hand painted piece of rustic art was made by Mr. Busmaro Pina.
- The skeleton's head is made of wood, while the body is made of wire, cloth and paper.
- The skeleton is a lawyer because the scroll has the words "laws". There are other words written on the scroll.
- Mr. Busmaro Pina is from Morelia, Mexico.
- He grew up going to "Dia de Los Muertos" or "Day of the Dead" to Janitzio, an island in Lake Pasquaro.
- There is a cemetery on the island, where people have been burying their love ones for many, many generations.
- Each of his rustic figurines, masks or canoes are hand carved with local wood (copal), along with acrylic paints, wire and glue.
- Mr. Pina signs all his pieces.
- Great gift for someone special or for your own collection.