Quinceañera Lupita Najaco Doll/Figurine Ceramic Mexican Folk Art Rose/Pink
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic figurine.
- The figurine is 11" tall
- 7" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- The doll/figurine is carrying a Basket of margaritas/flowers.
- The artisan painted a rose/pink colored skirt.
- This Lupita is a quinceañera or a sweet 15th birthday celebration.
- This doll has a bun with colorful flowers in her hair.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- The Lupita is hand painted by Mexican artisans, each detail is hand painted and each doll is initialed or signed by the artisan.
Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco dolls are manufactured in Tonalá, Jalisco.
- In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
This folk art is full of colorful details. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations from one to another.