Quinceañera/15th Birthday "Lupita" Doll Ceramic Figurine Pastel Green Dress
- Quinceañera, Mexican Ceramic Figurine with a Pastel Green Skirt.
- Tall- 11-3/4" tall
- Wide Base- 6 1/2" x 5"
- Shoulder to Shoulder- 4"
- A Quinceañera is a celebration of a girl's fifteenth birthday in Mexico and elsewhere in communities of people from Latin America and the United States. This birthday is celebrated differently from any other as it marks the transition from childhood to young womanhood.
- Please note the beautiful detailing her boutique, dress, earrings and the flowers in her hair.
- The dress is a beautiful very pale pastel green with gorgeous gold details.
- This ceramic doll is made by a family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco figurines are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, The family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.