Print "Xoloitzcuintle" Dog on Glossy Paper Mexican Fine Art Collectible Decor
- The Xoloitzcuintle, or Xolo, also known as the Mexican hairless dog, is one of several breeds of hairless dog.
- Measurement of of paper
- Height- 11"
- Wide- 8"
- The print itself
- Tall- 7"
- Wide- 7"
We are selling each print separately.
- This amazing print is of a "Xoloitzcuintle" The Xoloitzcuintle, or Xolo, also known as the Mexican hairless dog, is one of several breeds of hairless dog.
- this great print has a red background with a black and white Xolo.
- Diego Espinosa is a young artist whose work has been shown in galleries, museums and collectors homes.
- He has had exhibitions in Mexico, Italy and other European nations.
- He studied art and graduated from the "Facutar Popular de Bellas Arte, University of Michoacan.
- Diego is one of the artists, along several artists, who work together in their shop called "Axuni", where they share rent and exciting ideas.
- The name "Axuni" is a "Deer" in the native Language of Purhepecha.
- The Purépecha or Tarascans are a group of indigenous people centered in the northwestern region of Michoacán, Mexico, mainly in the area of the cities of Cherán and Pátzcuaro.
- The print will be gorgeous in any home, office or as a special gift.