Mexican Ceramic Vessel/Vase Museum Quality by Taller Solis Hernandez
- Beautiful Museum Quality Mexican Collectible Vessel/Vase
- Tall- 7"
- Wide/Diameter- 11"
- Opening - 2 3/4"
- The vase/vessel was made at the workshop of internationally known ceramicists family Solis Hernandez.
- The vase has been hand burnished.
- The main paintings have Pre-Hispanic animals, birds and other details on all sides.
- The method of painting is called "negative painting".
- The vase/vessel has been incised with the name of the of Taller Solis Hernandez and 1850, the year the family began to make these incredible ceramics.
- The gorgeous vessel is amazing piece of fine traditional ceramic for any collector, home, office or as a gift for someone special.
- We pack our packages with extreme care and insure it in order for you to receive it safely.