New Round Ceramic/Pottery Vase Mexican Folk Art Solis Signed Pre-Hispanic Dogs
- Beautiful Museum Quality Mexican Collectible Vase/Vessel
- Tall- 6 1/2"
- Wide/Diameter- 7"
- Opening - 1 3/4"
- The vase was made and signed "Taller Solis" The vase was made by Fernando Solis.
- The vase/vessel was made at the workshop of internationally known ceramicists family Solis- Hernandez, whose ceramics have been made since 1850.
- This gorgeous vase was completely hand painted and hand polished with a stone by Fernando.
- Fernando has painted Pre- Hispanic dogs around the vase, along with other beautiful designs.
- There are also very lovely orange circles on top of the vase.
- Gorgeous addition for your home, office or as a special gift.
- We will make sure your vase is extremely well packed and insured.