New Necklace Mexican Sterling Silver .925 Amber Stone Fine Jewelry Hand Made
- Artist Designed Original Handcrafted Traditional Art Jewelry
- Length- 18"
- Pendent only- 3" x 1" (Including Stone)
- Made in Oaxaca.
- This gorgeous necklace is an original design made by Flora Maria and is made with materials endorsed by the Quality Group CIJJ.
- This necklace is a reflection of an ancestral tradition of nopale (cactus) and beautiful insects .
- Flora Maria is a designer of distinction of the Silver Institute.
- The necklace shows a cactus pad with a lovely insect on the pad.
- Along with the cactus and insect, there is a teardrop shaped amber stone below it.
- The clasp has two sterling silver leaves along with amber beads and a sterling silver tiny flower.
- This very special necklace is hung on a sterling silver chain.
- What an amazing gift for yourself or someone special.