Najaco Lupita Figurine/Doll w Hat Holding Goose Mexican Folk Art Décor Plum
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll plum Skirt
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall.
- She is 4" (shoulder to shoulder)
- It is 6-1/4" across.
- This ceramic figurine is carrying a goose.
- Her lovely skirt is plum blue color with a painting of two baby goslings with a lovely background.
- She is wearing her hair in two long braids, along with flowers and a lovely ceramic hat.
- Lupita or Lupito is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita/Lupito was given to each figurine.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family.
- Najaco dolls are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. in 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.