Najaco Lupita Figurine Ceramic/Pottery Mexican Folk Art Marigold Tray Sky Blue
- Lupita Tray of Marigolds Mexican Ceramic Figurine with a Sky Blue Skirt.
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall and 6 1/4" wide at the base.
- The artesian has hand painted the sky blue skirt, along with beautiful flowers.
- She is holding a tray of flowers (marigolds) in her hands.
- Her hair has a pony tail on the back of head, along with a comb and ceramic flowers.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita or Lupito was given to each figurine.
- Najaco figurines are made in Tonalá, Jalisco.
- In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women), while in their typical outfits.
- These figurines are typical women or men doing their chores from the past and even now.
- The figurines are great gifts for any occasion.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted, signed or initialed by each artisan.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.