Najaco Lupita Ceramic Figurine Watermelon Mexican Folk Art Pink
- "Lupita" with Watermelon, Mexican Ceramic Figurine with a Pink Color Skirt.
- The figurine is 12" tall
- 6 1/4" wide at the base.
- 4" across the shoulders.
- This beautiful Lupita is holding a big slice of watermelon.
- Her hair is pulled back in a bun. She has a ribbon wrapped around her head holding fruit on her head.
- Her Pink hand painted skirt has a parrot with a lovely background.
- This Lupita is so detailed and beautiful!
- Lapita's' are made in Tonala, Mexico by the Arana family.
- In 1992, the family began making the Lupita's, showing typical women or men doing their chores from the past and even now.
This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted initialed or signed by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.