Najaco Lupita Ceramic Figurine Bird Metal Cage Mex Espanola Folk Art Fuchsia
- Lupita Bird Seller with Back Metal Cage with Fuchsia Skirt.
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall and 6 1/4" wide at the base.
- The fuchsia skirt has a beautiful hand painted parrot on a branch along with a gorgeous background.
- Her hair has 2 coiled braids on the back of head along with ceramic flowers.
- The Lupita has a metal cage in her hand, along with a ceramic parrot.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco is located in Tonalá, Jalisco. in 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- These figurines are typical women or men doing their chores from the past and even now.
- The figurines are great gifts for any occasion.
- This folk art is full of colorful details. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.