Mexican Wool Rug Hand Woven w Natural Dyes by Master Weavers, Diamond Design
- Gorgeous Hand Woven Wool Rug by famous Mexican weavers wife and husband team Lucio Vicente and Antonieta Galan.
- The rug is 39"x 23 3/4". Not measuring 3" tassels on each end.
- The wool rug uses natural dyes; such as Cochineal (a female bug that grows on cacti) yellow flowers and for black, the fermented pomegranate.
- The blues are made from the leaves of a plant called miotle.
- There are many other plants used for different colors.
- The first batch of wool will be the darkest and as the color is diluted, the color becomes lighter.