Mexican Tin Hanging Mirror/Tile Folk Art Collectible Decor Hand Made/Painted
Amazing Hand Made Mirror from Mexico
- Height- 14 1/2"
- Wide- 12"
- This beautiful tin and tile mirror is made by Mexican artisans.
- One of the least known, most versatile, and most beautiful expressions of Mexican folk art is hojalata (tin art work), also known in some parts of Mexico as, lamina or lata.
- Since the 1500's, this humble metal has been made more pleasing by being shaped, stamped, punched, painted and cut into a wide variety of decorative and functional artwork.
- The mirror can be hung horizontal or vertically.
- Wonderful for any home, office or as a special gift.