Mexican Clay Mescal/Tequila/Coffee/Tea Cups Folk Art Handmade Oaxaca Face Set/4
- Gorgeous Grey Colored face Shaped Cups
- Tall- 2"
- Opening- 3"
- Cup holds about 4 oz.
- "The wealth of our people lives on in their traditions, which was inherited from us the knowledge of the land" Coatlicue Workshop, founded by teacher Ana María.
- "Alarzón Coatlicue", whose name means "Serpent Skirt," was the Earth goddess of life and death in the Aztec mythology.
- This amazing cups were made by master ceramist Ana Martinez of the famous Taller Arte Coatlicue in Santa Maria Atzompa, Oaxaca.
- The cups is lead free and are glazed inside.
- It is recommended you soak them in salt for a few hours in order to seal the clay.
- Ana's ceramics are found in museums, galleries and private collectors homes in Mexico and different parts of the world.
- These wonderful face shaped ceramic cups are unique and would be a great addition to any home, office or as a special gift.
- They come in sets of four.
- You can serve any kind of liquid, hot or cold.
- Since the cups are handmade, there might be slight differences, such as color or shape.