Mexican Ceramic Water Jug/Container Handmade Folk Art Pottery Neftali Ramirez
- Mexican Collectible Ceramic Jug with Cork.
- Tall- 9 1/2"
- Wide/Diameter- 7"
- Opening- 1 1/2"
- This beautiful jug was hand made by Neftali Ayungua Ramirez.
- Neftali is from Patamban, Mexico, in the state of Michoacan.
- Neftali is a young man who has mastered the art of making this incredibility detailed jug with a hand made cork.
- His father is Tata Tila, a Master Artisan from Mexico, who has won many awards and accolades.
- The body of the jug has a method called “pastillaje,” which consists of small pieces of clay added onto the main surfaces, creating flowers and leaves.
- We bought the pot in Patzcuaro, Mexico at a state art fair.
- We travel to Mexico in order to bring you the best arts and crafts and fine arts.
- Please note all the details this gorgeous jug has to offer.
- Add to your collection or start a new one!
- We will be extremely careful when packing your gorgeous jug and will insure the jug.