Mexican Ceramic Rectangle Trinket Dish Signed Angelica Morales
- Small Trinket Ceramic Mermaid Dish
- Width- 4"
- Legnth- 5"
- Tall- 3/4"
- Angelica makes all her pieces at her home kiln and signs all her pieces.
- This lovely dish can be displayed in any part of your home or a special gift for someone special.
- Angelica Morales Gámez and her brother, Manuel Morales Gámez, and sister, Leticia Morales Gámez, follow in the footsteps of their mother Doña Ofelia Gámez in producing black/biege and white ceramics. Angelica has been working at her craft for over 18 years and is the fourth generation of her family to continue making black and white pottery.
- Angelica lives and works in a small town in Michoacán where she creates old-style Tzintzuntzan pottery with pleasing, simple decorations in manganese black over a background of kaolin white and glazed, these days, with a lead free glaze.
- Angelica is an award winning potter and is well known throughout Mexico, Europe and the United States.