Mexican Ceramic/Pottery Skull w Huichol Style Folk Art Master Pablo Pajarito #3
Original Ceramic Skull with Huichol Beading.
- Measurement of ceramic Skull
- Height- 5 1/2"
- Length/Deep- 7"
- Wide- 4 3/4"
- This beautifully hand crafted ceramic Skull was made by Master Ceramist Pablo Pajarito.
- Although Pablo is one of the best known ceramists in Mexico, for five generations, the Pajarito family has passed their knowledge of ceramics/pottery from father to son. Today, Master ceramist and patriarch, Nicasio Pajarito, and his sons José Isabel, Zenon, Jose de Jesus and Pablo continue the legacy of the Pajarito family.
- Pablo is a dynamic ceramist who also works with communities throughout Mexico in order to help and guide other ceramists to continue and making the traditional pottery art.
- Pablo continues to mix other Mexican traditions into his work.
- He creates his ceramics at his kiln and hand paints each and every piece.
- In this case, Pablo has formed a skull in a mold, hand painted each beautiful detail on the skull, then added the Huichol beading.
- The color is between a grey and navy blue.
- There are wonderful hand painted flowers, butterflies and other amazing designs throughout the skull.
- He has signed this piece of art.
- What an incredible piece of art for your home, office or as a gift for someone special.