Mexican Ceramic Black Horse Folk Art Collectible Handmade Incised Designs Décor #3
- Ceramic Black Horse Sculpture
- Height- 7 1/4"
- Long- 8"
- Wide- 3 1/2"
- This stunning black horse figurine/sculpture was hand made by Pablo Mateos Ortega.
- This gorgeous horse was also hand made and incised with beautiful designs.
- In the 1940's, Jalisco also produced Black Clay Pottery.
- Rigoberto Mateos Ortega, born In 1942, was an artist in barro negro esgrafiado (The term comes from the Italian sgraffiare , 'to make incisions or scratch with a special tool called grafio) He then passed his his amazing to his family.
- Today Eusebio Mateos Ortega (52 Years Old) and his brother, Pablo are reviving the Barro Negro tradition. They have brought creativity to unique products including these amazing horses.
- This horse sculpture will look amazing in any home, office or as a special gift for someone special.
- Pablo has signed this the horse.
- We will pack and ship the sculpture with extreme care and insure it.