Med Mexican Ceramic/Clay/Pottery Bowl Handmade Lead Free Oaxaca Houseware Ochre
- Beautiful Bowl from Oaxaca
- Tall- 3"
- Deep- 2 3/4"
- Wide- 8 1/2"
- "The wealth of our people lives on in their traditions, which was inherited from us the knowledge of the land" Coatlicue Workshop, founded by teacher Ana María.
- Alarzón Coatlicue, whose name means "Serpent Skirt," was the Earth goddess of life and death in the Aztec mythology.
- This amazing bowl was made by master ceramist Ana Martinez of the famous Taller Arte Coatlicue in Santa Maria Atzompa, Oaxaca.
- Ana's ceramics are found in museums, galleries and private collectors homes in Mexico and different parts of the world.
- The exterior of the piece is raw, unglazed porcelain which has been sanded multiple times to create a soft, supple surface. The inside is glazed. Hand washing is recommended, although item is dishwasher safe. Lead Free.
- What an awesome gift for your home or anyone special.
- We will make sure your bowl is well wrapped.