Lupita Najaco Lilac Doll/Figurine Cotton Candy Seller Mexican
- Lupita Cotton Candy Seller Mexican Ceramic Figurine Lilac Skirt.
- Tall- 11-1/2"
- Shoulder to Shoulder-4"
- Base- 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- The Apron has a beautiful Gazebo painted on it & signed by the artist.
- The skirt has been painted a lovely bright lilac color.
- She has One Long Braid with flowers her hair.
- This ceramic doll is made by a family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
- Najaco figurines are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, at the beginning, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women).
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.