Lupita Najaco Figurine Butterfly Platter Ceramic Mexican Folk Art Red
- Lupita holding Platter with a butterfly
- The figurine is 11 1/4" tall.
- 6" wide at the base.
- 4" shoulder to shoulder
- The figurine is wearing a lovely red skirt with an orange butterfly and pink flowers.
- She has a bun in her hair along with colorful flowers.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita for the doll
The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
- Najaco are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.