Lupita Najaco Doll/Figurines Basket of Lilies Mexican Art Collectible Fuchsia
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Figurine, Calla Lily Basket, Fuchsia Skirt
- Height- 11 1/2"
- Width- 6"
- Wide- 4" (shoulder to shoulder)
- This lovely figurine has a ceramic basket filled with lilies.
- The skirt is hand painted a gorgeous fuchsia color.
- The skirt has hand painted pretty lilies on it.
- She has her hair in a pony tail along with flowers and a comb.
- The Lupita is made by Mexican artisans. Lupita's come in different styles and colors.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco Lupita dolls are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted, initialed or signed by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.