Lupita Najaco Doll/Figurine Ceramic/Clay Mexican Folk Art Bird Cage Décor Pink
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll, Bird Cage
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall.
- She is 6" Wide (Base)
- It is 4" across at the shoulder.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- This figurine is carrying a wood cage with parrots on her back.
- The skirt is a lovely pink with beautiful hand painted birds.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita/Lupito was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
- Najaco dolls were began in Tonalá, Jalisco in 1992, at the beginning, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.