Lupita Najaco Ceramic Figurine Parrot in Cage Mexican Folk Art Decor Fuchsia
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Figurine Holding Bird Cage
- The figurine is 11" tall.
- She is 6" x 5" Wide (Base)
- It is 4" across at the shoulder.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- This figurine is carrying a metal cage with a parrot.
- The skirt is a lovely fuchsia color with a beautiful hand painted parrot.
- Lupita or Lupito is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita/Lupito was given to each figurine.
- The artisan proudly signs each figurine.
- Najaco dolls are in Tonalá, Jalisco in 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.