Lupita Najaco Ceramic Figurine/Doll w Cart Chili Peppers Mexican Green
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll Pushing Cart of Chilie Peppers
- The figurine is 12 1/4" tall
- 6" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- The cart is 9" x 2 1/2" x 3".
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- The doll/figurine is carrying a cart with Chile Peppers on it.
- The skirt is painted a lovely green color.
- The cart is separate from the doll.
- The apron has a hand painted man having a lunch break, along with a beautiful back ground.
- This doll has a long braid, along with flowers and a comb in her hair.
- The Lupita is hand painted by Mexican artisans, each doll is initialed or signed by the artisan.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco dolls are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing their daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail.
- What a great addition to any home, office or to give as a gift for someone special.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.