Lupita Najaco Ceramic Doll Mexican "Espanola Daisy" Basket White
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll Basket of Daisies and Espanola style White Skirt
- The figurine is 11" tall
- 7" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- The doll/figurine is carrying a basket of colorful daisies.
- The skirt is painted a beautiful very light green.
- This doll has her hair in a lovely Bun with Daisies.
- The artisan has painted white daisies on her skirt .
- Najaco were born in Tonalá, Jalisco in 1992, at the beginning, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits. Each figurine shows a figurine either going to cut nopals, a seller of apples, vegetables, flowers, birds, the shepherd or the traditional pulquero, thus showing the beauty of the streets of a town.
- In short, typical women or men doing their chores from the past and even now.
- Each doll is a model of Mexican woman's beauty.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.