Lupita Najaco Ceramic Doll Mexican Cotton Candy Seller Turquoise#2
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll, Stick Cotton Candy seller, Turquoise.
- The figurine is 11" tall
- 6" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- This lovely Lupita is a cotton candy seller.
- Her skirt is painted a beautiful pink color.
- The artisan has hand painted the apron a gazebo and other details.
This doll has a Pony Tail and flowers in her hair.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- The Lupita is hand painted by Mexican artisans, each detail is hand painted and each doll is initialed or signed by the artisan.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco dolls are manufactured in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.