Lupita NAJACO Ceramic Doll/Figurine w Hat Holding Goose Mexican Royal Blue
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll Holding Goose, Royal Blue Skirt
- The figurine is 11 1/2" tall
- 6" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- The doll/figurine is carrying a colorful goose.
- The skirt is painted a lovely Royal Blue.
- The apron has two baby Ducks by a colorful pond.
- This doll is wearing a ceramic hat, two bows and two braids.
- The Lupita is painted by Mexican artisans, each detail is hand painted and each doll is initialed or signed by the artisan.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco dolls are made in Tonalá, Jalisco.
- In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colorful details. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.