Lupita Najaco Doll Tortilla Maker Royal Blue Ceramic Figurine Mexico Folk Art
- Lupita NAJACO Tortilla Maker Lupita Doll Royal Blue Skirt
- Mexican Ceramic Figurine with Royal Blue colored skirt and Papaya.
- She has hair in a Pony Tail with comb & flowers in her hair.
- The figurine is 9 1/2" tall
- Shoulder to Shoulder- 4"
- Platform 7" x 9 1/2"
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
- Najaco dolls are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted and signed or initialed by artisans.