Lupita NAJACO Ceramic/Clay Figurine/Doll Mexican Folk Art Bag Lilies Fuchsia
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll Calla Lilies in a Sack, Fuchsia Skirt
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall
- 7" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- She is carrying a bag with white calla lilies.
- The skirt is painted a beautiful Fuchsia color.
- This doll has her hair in a braid on back of her head along with flowers.
- The artisan has painted a beautiful lilies.
- The Lupita is painted by Mexican artisans, they come in different styles and colors.
Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
Najaco dolls are created in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted, initialed or signed by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand painted and will have slight variations one to another.