Lupita Najaco Figurine Candy Apple Seller Ceramic Mexican Folk Art Doll Purple
- "Lupita" Cotton Candy Seller Mexican Ceramic Figurine with a Purple Color Skirt.
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall and 6 1/4" x 5" at the base.
- She is 4" shoulder to shoulder.
- The Apron has beautiful colorful apples and a checker tablecloth & is signed by the artist.
- Her hair is in Two PonyTails with Flowers.
- This ceramic figurine is made by a family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
- Najaco are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits. This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another..